- Hurricane Sally moving slowly near the northern Gulf of Mexico.
- Sally’s slow movement will result in prolonged impacts on the Gulf Coast.
- Life-threatening storm surge is expected, particularly in parts of southeast Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and the Florida Panhandle.
- Flooding rain is a major threat from Sally on the Gulf Coast and farther inland across the Southeast this week.
- Damaging winds are expected near where Sally’s center crosses the coast.
[Return to www.spiritdaily.com]
Pray always for purity and love
Please report any inappropriate ads or content