- Data from http://windy.com shows a massive release of sulfur dioxide gas from the outskirts of Wuhan, commonly associated with the burning of organic matters. Levels are elevated, even compared with the rest of China.
- From the same time, using the same scale – notice that the emissions are heightened across the board. Only other city that comes near to it is Chongquing, which is also afflicted by the coronavirus.
- A few distinct possibilities:
- This is a power plant releasing all this gas. Unlikely, considering how deviant the numbers are from the norm. No other city comes close to how much SO2 is being released from Wuhan.
- A second one: Wuhan is burning municipal trash and possibly contaminated animal carcasses. Possible, but why would they not just dump it where they usually do?
- And the third and most morbid: Dead bodies are being burned on the outskirts of the city, the death numbers are way higher than the CCP is letting on about, and things are really, really bad.
[ For Full Story ]
[Return to www.spiritdaily.com]
Pray always for purity and love
Please report any inappropriate ads or content